Thursday, May 9, 2013

Getting healthy week 18

Weight: down 12 pounds
Exercise : 30 minutes 5 times a week
Calorie count: at least 6 days a week under my allotted calories. 

Recently we took a family vacation where all we did was eat out all our meals. I thought for sure I was going to come home and have to start over again. Luckily I only set myself back 3 pounds!  Wow!  I was shocked!  And a little proud that I didn't completely blow it. 
I am averaging a little less then 1 pound a week now but at least I can say I am keeping it off. 
I made it through Shaun T's Dance Party for the month long fitness plan. I really liked it. I felt like I was getting a great workout and was having fun. But down point was that at least 3 to 4 times a week you were working out for an hour or more. That was hard to find time for. So I am switching back to Jillian Micheals ripped in 30 for the next 4 weeks. I like the fact that hers are 30 minutes. So much easier to find time for. And I feel that I get more toned with her workouts. 
Now if I can just stay focused and not let the workout bore me. I am to picky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment