Monday, February 4, 2013

Getting Healthy...Week 4

Weight loss: NONE!  Yup and to top it all off I am back at square 1!  The weight I had lost the couple of weeks before is back!  I guess I make this my official starting over point.
Exercise: I made it only 3 times.  And that was like pulling teeth within itself. So I did the 2nd week workout for 2 weeks in a row and only really did it a total of 5 times.  WooHoo!
Calorie goals:  Yeah right.  I finally got to a point last week that the only thing I tracked was my weight and didn't worry about anything else.

Tom and I had a big discussion on how we feel about ourselves in this state.  Bottom line. We don't.  So together we decided to support each other and try to get what we were achieving last time back.  So I got a new video.  Julian Micheal's 30 day shred.
I like her videos and workouts but like I told Tom.  I have a hard time getting excited for something I really don't care to watch over and over again and feel like it is worth my time.  But I know her workouts work and they are only 30 minutes which, lets face it, that is all the time I have to do anything.
We talked about the food we want to eat and planned the next week of dinners.  So here we go again.
Here is hoping it lasts.  I hope I have the resolve to keep it up.  I would like to be 20 pounds lighter by the end of April.  2 1/2 months from now.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment