Today was day 1 of "changing my life" project. I have to say I am having the hardest time getting motivated to get going this time around. The last time I tried, which was around August, I had no problem jumping in head first and being determined to get all the weight off and get healthy habits in place. 4 inches and 15 pounds later I was feeling on top of the world. Then for no apparent reason at all I quit. I didn't want to follow the exercise any more. I didn't want to eat right. I just quit. So here we are again. All the hard work from last time is gone. And I just don't want to start over. I know I don't like the way I look or feel. I need to get going for my own health and well being but the desire is just not there. I feel like today I am just going through the motions. Hopefully this will change as we get farther into the routine. (hoping)
I did do my workout today. I am starting with the Jillian Micheal's Ripped in 30 video. It is a great video. I am just not wanting to hear it or look at it. So I plugged in my music and turned to TV volume down and went to work. I made it through the whole workout but of course had my interruptions as a baby who liked to climb on my when I had to do push ups or sit ups. :) Or my daughter who liked to dance around me to the music. And the occasional text and phone call.
I am also following my progress on My Fitness Pal. I really do like this app. It works quite well. The only pain is plugging in all the recipes. But once their in there you are done. So far on a good track for the day as far as that goes. So if you want to try that app look me up. I would love the company. :)
I am also following up all this with lemon water which is suppose to be a natural detox for your body. I am using lemon essential oil. I really like it in the water. Just make sure you stir it up before you drink each time. And taking some Doterra Slim and Sassy oil in capsule form to help with the appetite.
So that is my report for today. Wish me luck through dinner and no dessert. Although I have had a Lindor truffle. :)
You got this!! Good Luck!! I am glad you had the truffle, because you can't cut out all the good stuff all together or a binge with hit! Way to go!!
ReplyDelete