Tuesday, July 7, 2009
First yearly visit to the zoo!
This 4th of July weekend Tom and I decided we should do something.
We didn't have many plans for the weekend since Laine and Kaylee were with Rick this weekend, so we decided to throw caution to the wind and go to the zoo. (I know, so adventurous of us.)
Can I just say that I love the zoo. I really should look into getting a family pass there each year. I could go at least
3 or 4 times a year. It is always such fun. I think Chesney and Jaycie's favorite part was the park. They told everyone they went to the zoo and played on the playground. Cute little stinks. I can honestly say a
good time was had by all. I can't wait to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment