Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jaycie is 2!


I can not believe that my youngest is now 2! Dec. 28th was the official day of her birthday. The excitement of Christmas had just barely passed us by when we threw her birthday party! She was so used to opening presents by this time that there was no waiting when one was in site. I brought down one of her gifts about a half an hour before her party. I put it on the TV stand to await the arrival of more gifts. I walked into the kitchen with Tom right behind me. He turns and looks at Jaycie then says "did you give Jaycie her present to open already?" I turn around in time to see the paper off the box and her yanking it apart. I let out a futile "Jaycie no!" but of course it was to late. She opened the box and pulled out her new outfit. She was so cute! We immediately had to put on the new clothes. At least she was excited to receive clothes. And waited for our guests to arrive. She made a haul again! New dolls and lots of new outfits and a ton of food for their pretend kitchen to play with. Mom and Dad got her a rocking horse which was a big hit. I think that she got so used to getting presents and this week has come as a shock that there isn't any more to open.




No comments:

Post a Comment