OK. I really need to get much better at taking pictures. I missed out on tons of good photos. Anyone who got any who would like to share I would love to receive them.
Halloween was lots of fun. Laine was a Storm Trooper. Kaylee was a Gothic Bride. Chesney was a Ladybug and Jaycie was a Strawberry Fairy. Every year we go to my mother's house for trick or treating and chili and bread sticks afterwords. It is a huge family affair. Unfort
unatly, this will be the last year of our family attending. Laine and Kaylee are now old enough that they want to stay home and trick or treat with friends for the remaining few years they can do it. It was a great time though. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the kids had a blast with my brother's hard work on his porch and the running up and down trick or treating.
Jaycie, the little stinker, didn't like it when people would put the candy in her bucket. She liked it when she could help herself to the candy from their bowls. Holding tight to her new treasure she wouldn't put it in her own bucket either. She would keep it in her hand until the next house then put it in their treat bowl and pick out a new handful. So she played musical candy from house to house. It only lasted a few houses then we got her to start putting it in her bucket.
I am hoping that someone got a pic of Tom and I dressed up. I missed getting one and I know I will not be able to convince him to dress up again. If I find one I will post it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment